1. 106 degrees with humidity is hot. REAL hot. Hotter than any room should ever be.
2. Making it to the studio is the hardest part.
3. Doing hot yoga all the time means I'm actually doing laundry all the time. It might be time to invest in some new clothes.
4. I'm not very good at meditation (I made this list in my head while laying on my mat before class yesterday...oops)
5. The first rush of cool air into the studio after class is one of the most refreshing and uplifting feelings there is.
Between lots of yoga and all sorts of spring produce for dinners, I'm feeling pretty wonderful. I've been cooking out of the Kitchen Garden Cookbook lately and it's made me excited for dinner every night...keep an eye out in the next couple days for my new favorite meal based on one of the recipes from the book. Maybe this will be enough to finally keep me going this time!